There are 12 superfoods to enrich your health that – if eaten on a regular basis – will do wonders for you. Do you know what they are?
If you’re reading this than you already have some knowledge of how important good nutrition is. I’m a HUGE advocate of “you are what you eat.” Meaning, what you put in your body largely determines what you look like on the outside and how you will feel.
And if you make a serious effort to improve your eating habits, you will notice a positive change in how you look and feel. It’s not about perfection though. Strive to make small changes to your diet over time and soon you’ll be amazed at how much better you will feel.
There are 12 superfoods that you should be eating on a regular basis. All have their own unique health benefits and if you mold your diet around the majority of these foods, you’ll notice an improvement in your health.
And here they are!
12 Superfoods To Enrich Your Health
1. Almonds and other nuts – a great source of good fat
2. Beans and legumes – a great source of fiber and protein
3. Spinach and other green vegetables – a great source of phytonutrients and antioxidants
4. Low-fat dairy – a great source of calcium and protein
5. Oatmeal – a great source of fiber and protein
6. Eggs – a great source of vitamin E and protein
7. Turkey and other lean meats – a great source of protein
8. Natural peanut butter – yes, this can be included under #1, but natural peanut butter makes eating nuts easier because it can be spread on wheat bread, bananas, celery, etc.
9. Olive oil – a great source of good fat
10. Whole-grain breads and cereals – a great source of fiber
11. Quinoa – a great source of protein!
12. Raspberries and other berries – a great source of antioxidants
Enjoy all 12 of these superfoods to enrich your health. They all have a high nutritional value. And superfoods can easily be incorporated into your daily snacks and meals.
How Do You Add Superfoods To Your Daily Diet?
Do you have any superfood recipes you’d like to share or are looking for? Feel free to reach out to me through the contact form on the right or on my Contact page. I’d be happy to speak with you.
And don’t forget, if you aren’t sure of what you are doing in the kitchen but want to eat healthy, you can sign up for my FREE Cooking Basics how-to-tips! You’ll get an email every week for an entire year. That’s 52 helpful kitchen tips! Everything from how to make the perfect fried egg to different ways to prepare vegetables and how to freeze those fruits & veggies you find at the market 🙂
Enjoy and Be Healthy!